Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun in London!

So far London has been amazing! I got here on Friday morning after a long but smooth flight and meet up with my cousins. Everything here is so cute and different. I feel as though I am in a completely different world. I still can’t believe that I am here and with my cousins. Our days have been full of seeing everything London has to offer.

Friday was a chill day with lunch at a pub and then a night out on the town. Saturday we went to Nothing Hill and walked through the market. There are people there selling pretty much anything you can think of, but it was so much fun just being in the middle of it all. As we walked we ate crepes and watched all the people shop, it was all the things that you see in a movie. The city is so grand and historic, every time we turn a corner there is another beautiful site to be seen. The cabs here are so cute and the two story red buses fly through the city and there are everywhere! There really isn’t a moment that you are left with nothing to see.

Sunday we decided to take London on! We basically saw every that we could and didn’t stop for hours. By the end of the day I saw all the beautiful sites and was ready to rest. Today we decided to take it easy and did some shopping in the morning and then went to The Ivy for a fabulous lunch. Tomorrow we are off to Bath for a few days and then Oxford! I am excited to get out of London and get on a slower pace for a few days. We booked the cutest B&B in Bath and are going to get a taste of campus life when we get to Oxford!

1 comment:

  1. Never been to London before, although it's pretty close to where I live and I really hope I could visit it.

    ReplyDelete