Tuesday, April 5, 2011

$$$$$$

Today was bit of a tough day for me. I guess every so often things get to me and I just can't shake it. I was busy finding a bakery and ordering my friends cake for her bridal shower and after a few hours the stress of it all just got to me. I wasn't stressed about what I needed to do just the fact that I wish I had the money to get what I want for her.

I have never not worked, as long as I was legal to work I have. This is the first time in my life that I am not making any income and it scares me shitless. I like to be comfortable and not ever have to worry about money, that's why I have always worked so hard. It has been a challenge going from making a pretty decent living for myself to nothing.

I know that the next few months will be challenging and I keep telling myself, that this is all worth it in the end. I will suffer a bit now but if I really do believe, which I do, that this business will work then in the end I will be ok. My greatest comfort is that I am set on making it work and regardless of the task at hand when I set my mind I never give up. I just have to keep going and not let money get me down.

To ease my mind a bit I have started looking for some part-time work and there is actually more then I expected out there so I am hopeful to find something soon! I also have to say that my father is the only one that can look at me and tell me that everything is going to be ok...tonight when he came home he knew I was upset, so we sat down and talked. In the end he said that there are so many other things in life to be upset about, money will come and go. I think one of the greatest qualities about my dad is that he has never been attached to money, his happiness is not attached to money and he never counts on it. I admire him for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment