Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Results

The past 2 weeks have been very interesting with work, there have been lots of changes but all for the better. I was getting so discouraged with things even though I know better. However, lots of things are happening and I am excited for the next month to see some results of all the work we are putting in.

I just like to keep busy and see results of the work I am doing so when I don't I tend to get down about it. I knew getting into this that there was a long road ahead of us. I planned at least 6 months of work with nothing in return, that being said you can't help how you feel at times.

Other things are good. I have been keeping busy with this, doing my yoga and running. I dropped my car off today to get repaired from the wreck, I hope they can fix everything without a hassle.

I can't believe how fast time goes by, before you know it I will be at the wedding in May and then summer will be here! I have been thinking a lot about traveling again, I want to go to Italy or Greece for a month or two. I don't know, I want 2 different things right now, one is to make this company as successful as possible, start working and settle down. The other is to get out of Atlanta and be free for just a little bit longer, right now I have nothing tying me down here so why not?

Who knows, things seem to change daily so I have learned to only plan so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment