Thursday, September 22, 2011

Our Virgo

Some would say that mornings are not my thing, that I am not the most talkative in the mornings or that I need a bit of time before I get my day started. Others would say that I am a night owl...not so much a morning gal. I have to agree to an extent ;), but today I was up, wide-eyed, excited and ready. Today I got the call that my niece was on her way!

The phone rang at 6am and were were ready to go! I knew I was excited, but once I got the call I was pumped! By 2:05pm my beautiful niece was born, our little Virgo. She is healthy, happy and beautiful. Both my brother and sister-in law are doing great and they did a great job.

I realized once I held her, that life will never be the same, that I will never be able to imagine a world without her and that I will want to be part of this child's life more than I have any other. I have only one sibling, so his kids will be dear to me, just as he is. I can't wait to get to know her more, watch her grow up and see my brother be a wonderful father.

I always looked forward to see the day that my brother would become a father, and now it's here! We are so happy to have you in our lives little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment