Sunday, December 11, 2011

I can't get over how quickly time flies. It feels like Thanksgiving was just yesterday and yet two weeks have gone by. I can't believe that my niece will soon be 3 months and Christmas is almost here. I feel like I am always looking 2 weeks ahead and I'm missing today! I already have my next 3 weeks planned and my calender is filled...crazy!

I guess losing track of time also means that I have been busy which is a good thing. We have been working hard and the next 20 days will tell all. I have never prayed for something more and I hope with everything in me that this all works. I am not quite sure how I will feel or what I will do if this falls through, but I'm not going to think about it until I know for certain.

My dad left a few days ago and I already miss him. I don't know why, but this time when we said our goodbyes there was a sadness over it all. I couldn't help but tear up and worry for my dad's trip and to be honest I am not sure what I am worried about, but just worried. I pray he has a safe trip and returns home healthy and soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment