Monday, December 19, 2011

Thinking about my aunt tonight.....

I always say that I wish my family lived closer together. We are literally all over the world, everywhere from Australia to Germany to Iran. We are so spread out and I know that if ever anything drastic should happen, we are there for one another in a heart beat. When my uncle passed away in January, everyone was in Toronto within a day, that's pretty amazing.

However, there are other "not so sudden events" things that process over months like a sickness or other hardships and those are the times that I really wish we could be with one another.

I can't stop thinking about my family in Sydney. I wish I there, I wish I go for a few weeks and be a helping hand. I think about my aunt daily and pray for her all the time. Although I know she will be ok there is no comfort being so far away.

All I can do is pray and send love her way. I hope in the near future things will get better and we can make a trip down under!

No comments:

Post a Comment