Monday, December 26, 2011

A wonderful Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, the only thing that would have made it better was if my dad was here! Our weekend was so nice and relaxing, just hanging out with my family, doing a lot of eating and watching movies...it was perfect!

My niece experienced her first Christmas, although she won't remember it we all will! She is so cute and time with her goes by so fast. Last night she cuddled with me and fell asleep on my shoulder. After an hour of holding her when I finally put her down I had a nice big drool spot on my sweater, but I loved it! There is no better feeling that a baby falling asleep on you with their little arms wrapped around you! I am so excited to see her again tomorrow!

Another Christmas is over and 2012 is a week away...I can't believe how fast time flies! I am so blessed for all that I have and this Christmas has been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment