Friday, January 6, 2012

What are we living for?

I'm thinking about and praying for my dad...wish I could hug him right now. He always tells me "babe life is so short, enjoy your life" and not that I never knew it, but I am yet again reminded.
What are we all here for, to work or to live? We go day after day and sometimes don't even look at the person in our lives in the eyes because we are to busy. And then something happens and it's to late. Unfortunately our society is built this way and it is the only way we know to live. But I hope that in the mist of all this, people will realize it and they will stop for a minute and appreciate where they are and who they are with.

At the end of the day what are we here for? We are here to enjoy life, to be happy and spend time with loved ones. We are here to see all the beautiful things in the world and hopefully make a difference along the way.
The longer I live the less I want materially. All I want is to truly enjoy my life and help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment