Sunday, February 5, 2012

Really?!

I'm sure I've come to sound so repetitive, but I can't seem to shake the shock of our loss. There are days that I just don't think, I turn my mind off and just do what is needed to help and get through the day. But there are other days that I just can't except what has happened. I replay every second of the past few weeks and I can't believe all that has happened. I can't believe he's dead, I think some times I actually believe he is coming back and that keeps me going. What makes is all worse is knowing that if I feel this way, what must his family be feeling. I think about his wife constantly and her loss. I think about his 14 year old son and how close they were, they did so much together on a daily bases. I think about his daughter's and how they have no father to turn to, to hug them, to comfort them.

It feels like yesterday that I saw him. They were just here at our house for dinner...how can this be? What a loss...what a huge loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment