Monday, May 28, 2012

To Close to Give Up

I haven't written in so long and to be honest I have no clue why.  There were days when I sat down to write and I ended up staring at the computer screen.  I guess sometimes there is so much to say that I don't say anything at all.

Life has been busy to say the least, but I feel good about all that is going on.  I feel as though things will change soon and I can slowly see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have a quote that comes to mind every time I get down or discouraged because I see it to be true, basically it states that the greatest failure is the give up only to be so close.  Every time I am close to throwing my hands up I remember that quote and I think...I have come to far and failure is not an option.  Funny, Hamid used to tell my dad, "failure is not an option for us".

I just really need for something to happen. I need to be encouraged again. I need a spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment