Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 20's....oh my 20's...where did you go?

Today I enter my 29th year of life...oh boy! I can not beleive that I am turning 29, I certainly do not feel it. I know that most people don't feel their age, but I really don't. I am sad that this is my last year in my 20's and I can not beleive it, where did time go? Most people have told me that your 30's are the best, you are comfortable in your own skin, you know who you are and what you are doing and you are happy. Well I say good to all of you and I hope that I feel this way when I enter my 30's, but I still love my 20's!
I look back and every year of my 20's has been pretty amazing. I have some wonderful memories and life experiences from last 9 years and I have had the time of my life! Even the bad times have turned out to be good in the end and for this I am thankful.
So I have one last year to top my 20's off and I think I should make this year the best! It is already starting out pretty amazing with me traveling around the world and who knows what will come next. There are so many things that can happen, I don't know where I will end up or what I will be doing for work, I don't know if I will end up with someone or just living a single life. My options are open and the great thing is that I really have no expectations.
So here is to my last year in my 20's...the best year!

No comments:

Post a Comment