Sunday, February 6, 2011

My 1st's

Now I had to make a list of all the things I did on this trip for the 1st time. Obviously the countries I went to and things that I saw were all a first but these are things that I have never done before and could do anywhere. I was unsure of how many things there would be but I am surprised at how long the list is...I am sure there may be a few I forgot, but I really tried to think of everything.

So here it goes:


Milked a cow...a very big cow!

Touched a snake

Ate Sardines

Drove on the opposite side of the road

Took a bath in a natural spring outside

Had an Irish Coffee

Went Sailing

Stayed in a Hostel

Walked through a hedge maze..this took a while

Saw a double rainbow...this was amazing!

Ate Indian Food

Tried a Guinness and a baby Guinness

Feed a baby cow

Stayed on an Ivy League campus

Attended a German Fraternity formal...good times

Ate Vegemite

Ate a traditional German breakfast

Caught my first wave...super fun!

Had a Thai massage

Had acupuncture

Traveled alone...not what I expected but a learning experience.



I think I am pretty happy with this list...maybe I will think of a few more later and will add them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment