Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Endings

It never fails, whenever the time comes and I have to say bye to family I always get down. Today all my cousins left to back home and although we had a great time together, it was to short. I don't know what it is, but when our house gets empty I can't even stand to be here. I get so sad and just think of all the good times we had only hours ago.

Two years ago when all my family came for my brother's wedding I knew it would be hard and when they left my mom and I were miserable. She didn't want to be home and neither did I. The two of us just wondered around sad for days. I just hate goodbyes, I hate good times ending and getting back to reality. This feeling will pass but it will take a few days. In the mean time I have to keep myself busy so time will go by faster.

When I was a little I dreaded Sundays. They were actually the funnest days because we would go to the lake every Sunday and picnic with a group of friends. We had so much fun as kids and we all got so excited for Sunday mornings when we meet up at exit 12 and drive together. But I knew what would follow my amazing day, a crapy night. I hated coming home and knowing that my weekend was over. I would cry so many times to my mom saying that I didn't want time to pass. Funny that as a kid I wanted life to slow down.

There was always something depressing to me when things are over, when something you have looked forward to comes and goes. I mean most people probably don't like it but I think I take it harder and I'm not sure why. I begin to think about everything else and it weights me down. Anyway, this time will pass and before I know it there will be something else to be excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment