Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sometimes I just can't believe it

You know what I can't believe sometimes, I can't believe how time has passed. I can't believe that two of my best friends are married, my bother is about to be a father and my cousin is having her second child. I mean I know it's all happening and I am so excited but sometimes I just stop and think, "wow times have changed".

I can't believe my brother is going to be a father. I know he will be a great one, but things will change so much in a matter of 3 months. I am so excited to be an aunt and never thought it would be this soon. It's funny, I always told my cousin that I can't imagine her with kids and know that she is having her second I can't imagine her without kids. I know I will feel the same once my niece is born but for now, I just can't believe that my brother is going to have a little girl.

I also am amazing that in 2 months it will be one year ago that I was leaving for my big journey around the world. I find myself constantly thinking about this time last year. I was so excited; buying all my tickets and figuring out where to go and what to pack. I was extremely excited to quit my job and get out of town. I don't wish it was last year again only because I am big on living in the moment and I am very content with where my life is now. However, I guess I just wish I could do it all again this year! I had the time of my life and I just wish I could do it all over. Hopefully this year I will have different types of trips to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment