Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy Busy

My days fly by without even realizing where time goes. This last week seems like it was only 2 days! I have been super busy working both jobs and to be honest when I crawl into bed at night my body aches. I don't know if things are catching up to me but this last week I felt like someone beat me. I am constantly on the go, never sitting or resting and more importantly my mind is so occupied these days that it wears me out.

I am taking it as a good sign that we are busy rather than just sitting around. Things are going in the right direction and I have been so optimistic the last few days about it all. It finally seems like we are getting somewhere, although we have been, but now I am getting tangible results. I got my first round of bench samples and can now see what we have created! It is so exciting and I am loving this part of the work. I will say though, having your own company makes it so hard to not be working around the clock. In the end it is the amount of work you put into it that shows results so the more you work the better...well not so good for people that can lose track of time!

Anyway life is great and I am super happy! I leave for Canada at the end of this week and I can't wait! I miss my family and I know we will have a wonderful time up there. Believe it or not I feel like I need a vacation...even though I just had 6 months off. It's just that I have been on the go for the past few weeks now and I can feel it all catching up to me.

Other than that there is no big news. I had a great weekend with family and friends. I can't wait to meet my niece in 3 months and I can't seem to stop myself from buying the cutest clothes! There is so much you can do with a little girl. I never imagined being so excited to be an aunt.
Well off to bed, only to get up and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment