Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DAD

Every second of the past 6 days I have been praying to God to watch over my father and help him. Help him get through this tragic time and get home safe. I pray that God give him my energy to move forward and I pray that he finds peace in all that has happened.

Not that I ever need to be reminded, but again I am shown how amazing my father is. I can never imagine going through what he has and being able to function. Not only does he have to function but he has to be up, alert and running around to get everything that needs to be done done. I think God knew that he is the right man for the job and everyone has said that. Every single person has said if there was one person that was meant to be there it was my father. He is the only one that can handle this task and responsibility. I know that this is one of the hardest things he will live through and I hope that he is okay. He is my heart, my inspiration and my spirit.
Please God, bring him back safe and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment