Monday, January 16, 2012

Up & Down

Everything has it's ups and downs. Although I had a better weekend and got out with my friends, today has just been hard. The reality of it all just hits me sometimes and I still can't believe it. I am still in shock. Maybe the funeral next week will help with some closer or to actually see that everything has happened...I don't know.

I keep replaying things just as I am sure everyone is, I keep thinking we were just talking and working on things only 2 weeks ago, how can this be. I think about all the family and close friends and how they must feel. At some point we have to realize that there is no figuring it out, that death is part of the process and we will all go when our time has come. But it is such a hard thing to except when we are all still here.

I'm counting down the days until Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment