Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Priceless

I have to say being an aunt is not what I thought it would be, it's 100 times better. My little niece is the cutest little baby and the joy she brings me is priceless. I got a last minute call from my brother asking if I could watch her yesterday and, of course, I can't say no. She is so happy and smiling all the time even when she's sick.

As I was putting her down for her afternoon nap, she was crying so I rocked her for a bit and after a few minutes she hugged her arms around me and passed out on my shoulder. Honestly I didn't want to put her down, even after 15 minutes and with my arms beginning to hurt, I just could bring myself to let go...it felt so good to have my little niece sleeping in my arms!

Who knew that I would be so in love with this little angle, every time she leaves I look forward to the next time I can see her again...maybe I'm borderline obsessed ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment