Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello California



I arrived in Orange County yesterday and I have to say...I love it here! I knew I would but it far surpasses anything I ever imagined. From the minute my wonderful friend picked me up I fell in love, everything is so breathtaking. The homes are so quaint and cozy, the ocean is amazing and the sky is so blue and perfect.
I realized all over again yesterday how lucky I am to be seeing such beauty and experiencing this journey. My friend and I had a great day together, cocktails on the rooftop overlooking the ocean and then an amazing homemade meal. Needless to say I slept full and happy in her super cute home :)
My day today started with an early morning run along the coast and now we are heading off the get some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment