Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The End has Come

Today I leave Sydney for my last flight home. When I think about my trip I do feel like I have been gone for a while, yet at the same time it has flown by. I just can’t believe that I am going home. I can’t believe that my trip is over, all that planning and saving. I never thought about after my trip, about how I will feel or what I will do. I have actually mentioned it before that I just figured things would fall into place once I returned.

I am so excited to see my family and hug them all. I am excited to see friends and all the small things, but I have to say that if I had another month or two I would take it. I am finally relaxed, I don’t feel like I am in a rush, like I have a million things to do or need to always be somewhere. I feel very calm, very sure and I don’t know if that comes from a 5 month trip or from seeing and experiencing different things on this trip.

It will be interesting to get home and see how I feel. To see how I like it there and what I decide to do. Either way as much as I could vacation for another month I am excited for whatever the future holds, especially this next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment