Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Snowing in my City!

I can't believe that it is finally snowing in Atlanta and I am missing it! I can't complain and don't get me wrong I love where I am, but I can't help but admit that a part of me wishes I was in Atlanta.
I love cold weather and just love snuggling up to a good book on a snowy day and relaxing. I am sure everyone back home is loving their day off and hoping tomorrow will be the same. Take lots of pictures everyone and who knows maybe Atlanta will see more snow at the end of the month...it doesn't hurt to wish!

1 comment:

  1. No more snow! You aren't missing much....it has become no fun. First cute and fun but then literally stuck at home for 3 days (nothing Atlanta has seen before) and counting has gotten everyone stir crazy. I would so much rather be at the beach!:)

    ReplyDelete